Saturday 2 June 2012

I told you I am bad at these.

It's been almost what like 2 or 3 weeks. Yikes I apoligize. BUT I am posting now so that's all that matters. I have been insanely busy with either work, friends, or chasing around British/Irish boys from a little band called One Direction. Yeah yeah yeah. I love them. Back to fashion. Bought a few things through out the while I have been gone so here goes a little haul post. Tomorrow I'll be posting again on current favorite items. My style has been all over the place from just a simple dress and flats to floral colors with spikes and crazy makeup. Need to spice it up every now and then right? My current style would be described as barbie/punk. Pink, black, spikes, sparkles.

Aldo
$30
High Low Skirt
Fairweather
Orginaly $39.99 got it for $10
Forever 21
$3.80
Lush face wash
for blemishes
I wanted to start using their product because I have heard nothing but good things. And I want to use an all natural cleanser. I was obsessed with everything in there and wanted to buy everything. Next I am going to buy some shampo and conditioner to help my hair grow!







That's all for now. Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment