Wednesday 16 May 2012

Bubble Gum Bitch

Hey dolls, currently obsessing over Marina And The Diamonds new album Electra Heart and it has been my inspiration lately for fashion. Got a big fat check from the government yesterday so obviously I had no choice to head to the mall for some shopping. I got a few good buys that I can cross of my list! Now I don't have to worry about spending alot of money when I get paid on Friday. Thank the lord. So here is what I bought. 


Pink Heart Dress, H&M
$19.99
 

Black dress with lace peter pan collar, Forever 21
$17.00


 Cheetah Print Dress, H&M
$14.95

Polka Dot Dress, H&M
$9.99

High wasted jean shorts, Urban Behavior, $19.00
Hot pink high wasted shorts, H&M, $19.99

LOVE these. Spiked Booties, Urban Behavior
$25.00


 Jean Jacket, Smartset
$45.00

Black skirt down to my knees, Forever 21
$14.95
plus my kitty :3

And I died my hair. Didn't turn out how I wanted but whatever.


Hope everyone is having a lovely week. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment